Eaton Rapids Medical Center offers a variety of injection services.
- Allergy injections
- Port draws and flushes
Walk-ins are accepted. Please note that patients are seen in order of severity. A physician order is required. Call 517.663.9555 for additional information.
- Hormone replacement injections
- Procrit injections
- Neupogen injections
- Neulasta injections
- Reclast infusions
Call 517.663.9403 to schedule an appointment with the Specialty Clinics. Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are accepted. A physician order is required.
- Outpatient blood/blood products transfusions, therapeutic phlebotomy
- Outpatient IV antibiotic therapy
- Outpatient fluid replacement
- Paracentesis recovery
- Miscellaneous other outpatient infusions
Call 517.663.9437 to schedule an appointment with the Medical/Surgical Unit. A physician order is required.