Thank you for your interest in the Volunteer Program at Eaton Rapids Medical Center. Volunteering at our hospital is a rewarding opportunity to meet new people, develop new skills and enhance the customer experience for patients and their loved ones.
There are a variety of clinical and non-clinical volunteer opportunities available, including:
- Errand & Escort- Escort patients within the hospital to their proper destination and assist staff with errands within the facility as needed.
- Farmers Market- Assist vendors with set up and tear down, greet customers, keep count, assist with EBT, information display, raffle and kids’ activity.
- Information Desk/Greeter- Greet patients and guests with a friendly welcome as they enter the hospital, and direct them to their proper destination.
- Maintenance/Groundskeeping- Support our Maintenance team with indoor and outdoor activities as the season and safety allow.
- Office/Clerical- Provide office and clerical support for various hospital departments such as answering phones, data entry, document shredding, and office projects.
- Patient Services/Swing Bed Program- Assist with activities for and discharge of Swing Bed patients, pickup and delivery of equipment, supplies, medical records, blood and lab specimens throughout the hospital.
- Special Events- Support various events within the hospital and in the community, including promotions, marketing, preparation for and help during events.
Please complete and return an application and we will contact you upon receipt with additional information. Hard copies of the application are also available in the Main Lobby. You may drop it off at the front desk in the Main Lobby or mail it to:
Eaton Rapids Medical Center
1500 South Main
Eaton Rapids, MI 48827
Thank you for your interest! Please contact us at 517.663.9419 if you have any questions.