Our Radiology Services
The Radiology Department at Eaton Rapids Medical Center is staffed by a team of compassionate, highly trained radiologists and technologists. We utilize state-of-the-art digital imaging equipment to provide diagnostic imaging for virtually every part of the body. Our imaging interpretations are performed by Advanced Radiology Services, which has a long history of providing exceptional radiology services to the mid-Michigan area.
We offer a wide variety of imaging in MRI, CT, general X-ray, mammography, bone density, and ultrasound. The surgery suite is equipped with multiple C-arm units for surgical radiography. If there is a question as to whether we can perform a desired exam, please contact us. We are generally able to schedule patients within a few days or “ASAP” cases on the same or next day.
- General Radiography: Walk-ins 24/7.
- Ultrasound: Scheduled Mon-Fri 7am – 6pm.
- CT: Scheduled Mon-Fri 9am – 4pm. Emergency available 24/7.
- Lung Cancer Screening: Adults aged 55 to 80 years who have a 30 pack-year smoking history and currently smoke or have quit within the past 15 years. Scheduled Mon-Fri 9am – 4pm.
- Wide-Bore MRI: Saturdays 7 am – 6 pm.
- 3D Mammography: Scheduled Monday through Friday. Walk-ins are welcome Monday-Friday if: You are a woman over 40 years of age, are asymptomatic, it’s been 1 year since your last mammogram and have a current physician. Not all insurances cover 3D Mammography.
- Bone Density: Scheduled Mon-Fri 8am – 4pm.
- Thomas Archambeau, MD
- Mark Cimmerer, MD
- Amy Federico, DO
- Greg Mitchinson, MD
- Sanjay Pathak, MD
- David Rawson, DO