Nuclear Medicine mobile diagnostic services are available Monday through Friday at Eaton Rapids Medical Center. Cardiologists provide cardiac stress tests at ERMC in cooperation with the Respiratory and Nuclear Medicine departments.
- Basic Cardiac Treadmill Stress Test
- Nuclear Stress Test (Cardiolite, Lexiscan or Persantine/Dobutamine)
- Nuclear MUGA Scan (multiple gaited acquisition or blood pool scan)
- Myocardial Perfusion Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Bone Scan
- Hepatobiliary iminodiacetic acid (HIDA) scan
- Gastric Emptying
Call 517.663.9403 to schedule an appointment. Insurance pre-authorization may be necessary.