To schedule an appointment or to ask any questions about our clinic, please call (517) 663-9403 or fax (517) 663-8615.
Note: All specialists listed here are independent contractors and may or may not participate with your insurance.
⊕ Denotes specialists who schedule through their main offices for patients who request to be seen at Eaton Rapids Specialty Clinics.
Allergy & Immunology ⊕
- Ramesh Avula, MD
- To make an appointment, please call (517) 484-3966 and ask to been seen in Eaton Rapids.
- Thoracic Cardiovascular Institute (TCI)
- Michael James, D.O.
- George Kleiber, D.O.
- Daryl Melvin, M.D.
- Richard M. Pinke, D.O.
- For more resources, visit tciheart.com
- McLaren Cardiovascular Group
- Ibrahim Shah, MD
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons, PC
Ear, Nose, & Throat ⊕
- Gerald Gilroy, D.O. (All Ages). Audiologist and Allergy Shots
- Bhavna Shah, M.D. (All Ages)
- Michigan Gastroenterology Institute
- Robert Rose, D.O.
- Scott Plaehn, D.O.
- Siaka Yusuf, D.O.
- For more information, visit our Endoscopy page or michigangastro.com
- Lansing Surgical Associates, P.L.L.C.
- Jeffrey Deppen, D.O.
Hand, Wrist, & Elbow Surgery ⊕
- Abdalmajid Katranji, M.D.
- For more resources, visit katranjihandcenter.com. To make an appointment, please call (517) 332-4263 and ask to be seen in Eaton Rapids.
- ERMC offers a variety of Injection Services such as: Allergy Injections, Reclast Injections, and B-12 Injections. We also offer infusa port draws and flushes.
- Hours available are Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm. Appointments preferred; but walk-ins are accepted.
- Nuclear Medicine mobile services are here every Monday and Friday and every other Wednesday. Advanced Radiology Services radiologists read all of the nuclear imaging exams except cardiac. TCI physicians provide cardiac stress tests at ERMC in cooperation with the Respiratory and Nuclear Medicine departments.
For more resources, visit our Nuclear Medicine page
- Meridian Women's Health
- Grace Gibbs, D.O.
- Sandra Russell, D.O.
- Clinics are held the first and third Fridays of the month by the physicians from McLaren’s Women’s Health. ERMC offers many obstetrics/ gynecology services, including annual exams, prenatal care, digital mammograms, birth control management, laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery, hormonal disorders, menopause management, colposcopy and IUD insertions.
- To make an appointment, please call (517) 543-9563 and ask to be seen in Eaton Rapids
- Medical Oncology Associates
- Elizabeth Layhe, D.O.
- The ophthalmologist at Eaton Rapids Medical Center specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of eye conditions of patients of all ages, including: Glaucoma, Cataracts, Strabismus, Retina problems, diseases of the eye, and foreign body of eye. The surgical professionals at Eaton Rapids Medical Center perform the no-stitch removal of cataracts with astigmatism correction using the Infinity Cataract Removal System.
- The Center for Sight
- Michael Chames, M.D. (all ages)
- For more resources, visit centerforsightjackson.com
- Lansing Orthopedics, PC
- Kenton Waterbrook, D.O. (No necks or backs)
- John Flood, D.O. (All orthopedics, Specializes in necks & backs)
- For more resources, visit lansingorthopedic.com
- Bhavna Shah, M.D., P.C.
- MSU Spine and Orthopedic Center
- Jeff Morin, D.P.M. (all ages)
- For more resources, visit healthteam.msu.edu
- Lansing Psychological Associates
- Pamella Monaghan LMSW, ACSW
- Stephen Polzin LMSW, ACSW
- For more resources, visit lansingpsych.net
- Robyn D. Messing, D.O.
- David Johnson M.D.
Vascular Ultrasound Imaging
- Studies Include: Echocardiograms, Arterial, Venous & Carotid Dopplers, Ankle Brachial Index testing or ABI's (ages 18 and over)