For an Appointment, call
Fax Physician Order to
Our Radiology Services
Eaton Rapids Medical Center's Radiology Department has excellent equipment and highly-trained radiologists and technologists. From the vertex of the skull to the distal phalanx of the 5th toe, we can image it. Our imaging interpretations are done by Advanced Radiology Services. ARS has a long history of outstanding radiology services to the Lansing, Charlotte, and Eaton Rapids areas.
Contrast exams such as IVP and Cystograms are well within our scope. The surgery suite is equipped with a C-arm unit for imaging during operative procedures. If there is ever a question as to whether we can perform a particular exam, please ask.
We are generally able to schedule patients within a few days or "ASAP" cases on the same or next day.
- General Radiography: Walk-ins Mon-Fri, 8am - 5pm. Emergency available 24/7.
- Fluoroscopy: Scheduled 8am - 11am.
- Exams include: Upper GI, Esophogram, Small Bowel and Barium Enemas.
- Ultrasound: Scheduled Mon-Fri, 7:45am - 3:30pm.
- Exams include: Carotid Doppler, Venous and Arterial Doppler. Cardiac and vascular scans also available through the Specialty Clinics at (517)663-9402
- Vascular and cardiac ultrasounds are available through the Specialty Clinics at (517) 663-9402.
- CT: Scheduled Mon-Fri, 9am - 4pm. Emergency available 24/7.
- Wide-Bore MRI: Saturdays 7 am to 6 pm
- Digital Mammography: Scheduled Monday through Friday. Walk-ins are welcome Monday-Friday if: You are a woman over 40 years of age, are asymptomatic, it's been 1 year since your last mammogram and have a current physician.
- Nuclear Medicine & Cardiac stress tests: Call Specialty Clinics at (517) 663-9402
- Thomas Archambeau, M.D.
- Mark Cimmerer, M.D.
- Amy Frederico, D.O.
- Lewis Jones, M.D.
- Brett Kucej, M.D.
- Greg Mitchinson, M.D.
- David Rawson, D.O.
- Amy Warpinski, D.O.